WHERE CAN IT BE USED?
Coprol is a safe treatment which can be used in both drinking and irrigated water. Our goal is to provide you with safe water treatment options, with Coptrol being a viable option considering immediately after treatment water can be used for drinking, stock watering and irrigation.
WHAT IS COPTROL?
Coptrol aims at eliminating algae such as free floating and filamentous green algae, green slime and brown algae, whilst also preventing future re-growth in a safe, user friendly manner. Coptrol is an manufactured in Australia, made with commercial grade algaecide which is highly concentrated to provide safety for users and is easy to apply. The chemicals used within Coptrol are not harmful for humans, livestock, fish aquatic plants and domestic animals.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Algae treated with Coptrol is killed quickly, generally taking around 72 hours. Easy application involves spraying the solution directly on the body of water that requires treating.
– Metal pumps, fountains and irrigation systems are safe from corrosion considering Coprol is a non-corrosive liquid
– APVMA (Australian Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority) approved
– Not harmful to humans, animals or aquatic plants after application
– Approval from the National Registration Authority for agricultural and veterinary chemicals
Please read the “How to use” Coptrol guide attached in order to protect fish whilst using treatment.
Microcystis (Blue-Green Algae)
● Anabaena (Blue-Green Algae)
● Cyanobacteria (Blue-Green Algae)
● Oscillatoria (Blue-Green Algae)
● Aphanizomenon (Cyanobacteria)
● Dictyosphaerium (Blue-Green Algae) and
● Euglena (Flagellates).
Specific Filamentous algae treated:
● Cladophora and